Fidji, G289 Pump for Women (Yellow)



Description of mary jane pumps.

Fidji’s pump gives you all the style you want with plenty of comfort to boot. This soft leather mary jane has criss-crossing straps with a hook-and-loop closure for flexibility and ease. Its low blocked heel gives added height without discomfort.
This pair has three colors: yellow, lib black and lib teal. Materials that make the shoes is soft leather.Heel measures approximately an inch.Made in Portugal.Free Shipping and Free Returns.

1 comments :: Fidji, G289 Pump for Women (Yellow)

  1. The shoes are a variety of new styles. The shoes that make us like it is very rare. Since then, we must find out as their own. I like the color of the shoes. The brighter the color.
    I was very good. For most of my life. I was a casual visit my husband, I know a lot about shoes. I do look younger.

Post a Comment